banner.gif (24046 bytes)

CASAMENA

Over the next twelve months this blog will document the recording of CASAMENA's latest project, a hip-hop, bata exploration with Michael Spiro and your blog keeper, Carlos Mena. I've recently decided to include all things CASAMENA here as well so you'll read about other projects as well.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Stevie Wonder "For Your Love" (CASAMENA Living Room Remix)
I humbly submit my attempt to make this classic song, more "dancefloor friendly". Enjoy.

This will probably be the last of these remixes for a while, as I have too much work on my plate which I need to get to. A list of projects I am currently working on can be found on my MYSPACE page. For frequent updates, stay tuned to this blog.

Blessings,
Carlos Mena

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous piano and great overlay of Stevies vocal.... Love is the message

    /Raven

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude....you wore it out! it is absolutely beautiful. stevie is smilin' down on you. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home