banner.gif (24046 bytes)

CASAMENA

Over the next twelve months this blog will document the recording of CASAMENA's latest project, a hip-hop, bata exploration with Michael Spiro and your blog keeper, Carlos Mena. I've recently decided to include all things CASAMENA here as well so you'll read about other projects as well.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

DJ Shadow, Tego Calderon
So I emailed Josh today, we'll see if he wants to do this. I hope so, 'casue I have a track picked out for him. I also spoke to Tego's office, I'm sure they are busy trying to secure US distribution right now. I sent Kenya(manager/??) an email, we'll see about that one also.

Met with Mike yesterday, he loved Yunior's bass work. Now I need to figure out why I am having midi problems so we can get midi parts recorded... arrrgg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home