banner.gif (24046 bytes)

CASAMENA

Over the next twelve months this blog will document the recording of CASAMENA's latest project, a hip-hop, bata exploration with Michael Spiro and your blog keeper, Carlos Mena. I've recently decided to include all things CASAMENA here as well so you'll read about other projects as well.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bah Samba and Deeper Soul 12"

I've been working on a remix for Deeper Soul Records, which I gotta say is turning out lovely. Hope to have that done this weekend.
I also just wrapped up a remix of Bah Samba's "Doober" which will be released as a 12" on Yourba Records.
Of course I've also been getting ready for WMC, by putting together the Ocha Records Sampler, My Winter Mix CD which has another 25 minutes of music than the online version, by the way. Also recorded the choruses for the bata project with Mariaynez and Naomi, this last weekend, and it's sounds lovely. LA family, I'll be down there March 17th and again April 13th for DJ gigs, you can check my myspace page for details soon.

I also have three DJ gigs down at the WMC in Miami, more on that later.

All for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's up Carlos,

    Your boy Cecil mentioned your upcoming gigs in Miami. Would love to know the details. Please forward more info when you get a chance. Thanks.

    Clarence
    clayfoules@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home