banner.gif (24046 bytes)

CASAMENA

Over the next twelve months this blog will document the recording of CASAMENA's latest project, a hip-hop, bata exploration with Michael Spiro and your blog keeper, Carlos Mena. I've recently decided to include all things CASAMENA here as well so you'll read about other projects as well.

Friday, January 21, 2005

I received a positive response from Kenya today, very cool. Also, sax man/producer Darryl Reeves is on the case in Atlanta. I'll tell you more later, but you need to be knowin'. That cat is very talented.

I am shopping for a new computer, my joint is kinda on it's last legs, I think. Still will be PC, just need to make sure I have a driver for the SeaSound Solo(extinct) analog to digital converter.
On another note, there will be a MAC here as well, but that will be exclusively for video. I can't believe how easy it is to shoot video, add titles, music, and make a DVD. Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home