banner.gif (24046 bytes)

CASAMENA

Over the next twelve months this blog will document the recording of CASAMENA's latest project, a hip-hop, bata exploration with Michael Spiro and your blog keeper, Carlos Mena. I've recently decided to include all things CASAMENA here as well so you'll read about other projects as well.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Common "Go" (Casamena Remix)

This time I thought I'd make a house remix, the bassline on this one is simple, but you won't be able to keep from bouncing to this one. Common - Go (CASAMENA "Basement" Remix)
The female vocal on here is a good friend, Suashia, who also appears on "Hip-Hop Meditations"

"Go" is my second Common remix, (I also remixed "The Corner") back in March, 2005.
Enjoy.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feelin this "GO" remix! great work,keep it going. Looking forward to Casa Ocha...

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This remix is definitely club worhtt, very high energy awesome!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why is the link dead? Did I just miss it and now I gotta wait for it be released or something? Based on these other remixes I can't wait.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home