banner.gif (24046 bytes)

CASAMENA

Over the next twelve months this blog will document the recording of CASAMENA's latest project, a hip-hop, bata exploration with Michael Spiro and your blog keeper, Carlos Mena. I've recently decided to include all things CASAMENA here as well so you'll read about other projects as well.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Let The Music Play

Here you go. For all my old school heads. This song brings back so many memories. I felt the need to do a remix... just one of those things...
Shannon - Let the Music Play (CASAMENA Kitchen Remix)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carlos this remix is "all that !" I loved the techno and latin rhythms combined...bravo ! I'm beyonce bouncin' to the beat ! Thanks for givin' stella her groove back ! Peace

     

Post a Comment

<< Home